Camps and Clinics Endorsements
Hockey is a skill-dependent sport. The best way to acquire skills like good skating technique, strong puck skills, and passing is through repetition and training. Following is a list of skills providers that LBYH endorses for players interested in additional training. The following skills/training providers are separate from LBYH and questions should be directed to those providers.
Colarullo Hockey Development (CHD) - NEW 2022 SPRING and SUMMER UPDATES
Navigate to the website using the link above to view dates and times for the Spring Camps (1 & 2) as well as Spring League, Summer Camps and Fall League offerings.
- All sessions run by Lexington High School Hockey Coach Curt Colarullo
- Emphasized Skills: Skating, Passing, Puck Handling, Over-speed, Edge-work and Shooting
- Drills include: small area games, angling and skill stations
- Camps are divided by hockey level and age for the best fit
- High School Camp offers off-ice stretching and agility training
- Leagues offered in spring and fall featuring competitive team play, weekly games and skill sessions
Hockey House of Mass.
Hockey House is a full synthetic ice facility. Why choose Us? Hockey House in Burlington was created to meet the demands in our hockey community. Whether it is basic instruction, stickhandling, shooting, functional strength, or explosiveness, Hockey House meets the rigorous demands of today's hockey athlete. Youth, high school, prep school, junior, college, and adult aged players can find their abilities strengthened and challenged.
Hockey House offers a variety of programs, camps, and skill sessions to support your hockey player. Come Hang Out... at the Hockey House!
Driscoll Skating & Skills - NEW FOR 2023 SPRING/SUMMER
Driscoll Skating & Skills (www.driscollhockey.com) will be teaching Spring and Summer programs on the North Shore, notably Stoneham Arena. Their Spring and Summer programs historically sell out. Please register using the links below:
- Driscoll Skating & Skills Spring programs feature ten 80-minute training sessions and feature a 6:1 player-to-coach ratio. They will be teaching their Core Power Skating curriculum and Stickhandling. Older groups will be challenged with additional progressions. Please see the program description for each individual program.
- Driscoll Skating & Skills Summer Training is an eight-week long program and skates twice per week for two hours. Sixteen two-hour sessions and the curriculum will focus on Power Skating and Stickhandling with Movement. The Stickhandling program focuses on individual Moves, Dekes and Fakes that players will learn how to use at game speed.
Please note that both Spring and Summer programs allow for make-ups, your player may join a program on a different day at the same rink. Please do not hesitate to call or text Tim at 617-800-4042 if you have any questions.
Greg Carter European Hockey School Skills and Clinics - NEW FOR SUMMER 2023
2023 Summer Hockey Camp Schedule is available now. Click here for more information!
The Most On-Ice Instruction. The Best Results. Please see website for all new spring and summer clinics and camps.
Using the CARTER Method, skaters build on each days' skills and are challenged to reach their full potential as the hockey camp progresses. We don't teach systems or plays at our hockey schools – we leave that to your team coaches. We teach fundamentals of skating, stick handling, and shooting, and we teach in a way that builds confidence and leads to continuous improvement. Simply put, at our hockey camps and hockey clinics we offer you the most on-ice instruction with the best results.
CONTROL AGILITY REFLEX TECHNIQUE EDGE: Our hockey camps educate all students on the importance of body control. We have designed a sequence of drills to help them understand and enhance body movements to improve their overall balance and body posture.
RETENTION: Individual Skill Development. All of Greg Carter's European Hockey School Training Camps work on total skill development through the use of European training equipment, including springboards, parallel bars, and carousels.
Superskills Hockey - SPRING SKILLS
Superskills director Mario Martinello and his staff will work hard to develop each players’ individual skill need regardless of level. Don’t miss this opportunity to train with people who care!
Other Area Hockey Camps and Clinics: